Sunday 28 April 2013

Review | Herbal Essences Hello Hydration


Hello everyone, it's been a while since I have posted, but my laptop had to go in for repairs and I accidentally left the memory card to my camera in it, so I have not been able to go near the internet for a couple of days now and I also haven't been shopping for a while now, in fact I can't remember what the last thing I brought was, but I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for a while now and I've been loving it. I bleach my hair every five/six weeks and I know that that's not ideal. From using my other shampoo and conditioner my hair would always feel dry and quite ratty (if that's an appropriate word), but ever since I bough these it feels and looks a lot better!

The smell is just beautiful, it's described as orchid and coconut extracts, if they made a perfume smelling like this I would probably buy about five bottles, no exaggeration. When the hair is dry it still smells like it, but it's not as strong and can barely be smelt.

By using these my hair has been left smooth, shiny, healthy and soft which is something that I've been after for a while, I literally can't find anything wrong with this and it was so cheap as well, especially since I got them on offer as well, I can't remember what the offer was, but it must of been cheap, but this product is cheap without it being on offer!

Check them out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment