The Leibster award part three! (That doesn't get any easier to spell)
I got nominated for this in August, but I just never saw it... sorry about that, but now that I've seen; I’m doing it... again! Aha. Thank you to Alex for the nomination! I also got nominated by Katherine! I got nominated twice, so it's time for a combination wahey!
1. Each nominee must answer 11 questions that were asked by the blogger that nominated them.
2. You must choose 11 bloggers who have under 300 followers to pass the award onto.
3.Then come up with 11 questions that they will answer
4. Go to their page and tell them that you have nominated them
5. No tag backs
1. I'm still awkward, but my confidence is building
2. I hate fireworks because I hate loud noises.
3. My mum and dad argued over my name, three names that I could of had are: Emily, Emma or Molly. Hannah is the only name that they agreed on
4. I can't put into words how much I hate sports - hate watching and hate playing
5. I'm easily distracted
6. I'm not allergic to anything, but I have sensitive skin, so I can't use certain products
7. In primary school we had to sew something (I think we had to make slippers from scratch) I just remember that I couldn't do it, so I got the teacher to do it for me
8. I used to think I was quite tall, but I'm the shortest person in my college group
9. I wish my mum put me in a dance class when I was little, so I could maybe have a little talent in dance now (Apparently she tried, but I didn't want to go)
10. I have never had a pet. No dog, cat, hamster, etc.. My brother had fish a couple of months ago, but they kept dying, so he got rid of them
11. I'm in college three days a week studying business, it's not that bad, there's just a lot of coursework.
My answers to Alex's' questions:
1. Why did you start blogging?
I read a lot of other blogs and thought that it seemed fun to be able to write your opinions and have other people read them and maybe think about what you've wrote. I actually thought about writing a blog before I started it, but I told myself that I would start in the new year, which I did.
2. Beauty or Fashion?
I love both! If I had to chose, I'd pick beauty, I just love makeup.
3. Fruit or Vegetables?
Fruit, all day everyday.
4. What are your top three favourite shops?
Primark, Boots and Lush. I could spend all day and all of my money in each of those.
5. Concealer before foundation or after?
After. I have an order in which my makeup goes on and concealer is definitely after foundation.
6. Do you have any pets?
7. Favourite drugstore brand?
Maybelline for sure
8. Earliest memory
I don't know if it's my earliest memory, but it was from early on in life. I live in a cul-de-sac which basically means it's a dead end street. Me, my brother and some other kids from the street would always play games outside and one day they all decided to play football, I didn't want to play it, so I went and sat with this boy who wasn't allowed out in the street, but was allowed to watch behind this gate thing, so I went and spoke to him. He's only a couple of months younger than me, we were friends ever since that.
9. Are you on the beach or in the sea?
Can I pick by the pool at the hotel? I don't like the beach, I don't like sand getting everywhere and I do love the ocean, but it freaks me out because it's so deep and you could swept away and die.
10. Dream for the future?
I don't know. I honestly don't have a clue. I'd like for my blog to take of, but I'm not really sure what I want to do in the future.
11. Any advice for a new blogger?
Be active, be nice, be friendly, I don't know really... sorry.
Now for Katherine's questions!
1. When and why did you start blogging?
Sort of already answered up there, but I started in January 2013
2. What is your most precious possession?
I don't really have one, I've not had anything passed down through the family, I don't have anything that's really expensive and I need to treasure it. I might have one, but I can't think of one.
3. What is your favourite Disney film?
I LOVE DISNEY FILMS! omg I just love Disney, I love love love the Lion King, when I was younger I used to have the lion king and all of the sequels on video and now I want them on DVD since video doesn't work anymore and I think we sold them years ago.
4. Blogging or Vlogging?and why?
I love blogging, but I would like to start a vlog, if I had enough confidence to do it and I'd need a better camera, so I'm happy with blogging because it's something that I enjoy. I love reading blogs, but I love watching vlogs, so I don't know.
5. How did you think of your blog name?
I've got as much creativity as a brick and that's being offensive to the brick. I thought about it for ages and then I thought of HanahBelle and because I couldn't think of anything else, I stuck with it.
6. What's you favourite season?
I thought of Christmas, as soon as I saw that and I don't know why. I love summer because I hate Winter because I hate the snow and ice, Autumn is too cold, Spring is also cold in fact Summer can be quite cold (In the UK), but I love Summer, everything about it really, but not the bugs.
7. Favourite drugstore/ budget beauty brand?
Already answered, but Maybelline
8. Take a picture of your favourite view.
I don't know how to answer this.
9. What/who would you dress up as for a fancy dress party?
When it was fancy dress day at school I went as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz, but I'd love to go maybe 60's or 20's themed.
10. Who is your biggest inspiration?
Demi Lovato, I love her.
Not quite as many as there should be, but I couldn't think of anyone else and I didn't want to just nominate anyone.
1. What's you favourite high end makeup brand?
2. What's your favourite drugstore brand?
3. Lush or the Body shop?
4. What's you favourite perfume?
5. What item of clothing do you wear the most?
6. What's your favourite pair of shoes that you own
7. Going to the future or going back in time?
8. One thing that you couldn't live without
9. Favourite skincare product?
10. What's your favourite book?
11. The best gift that you've given and best gift that you've received