I'd like to thank everyone who believed in me, but most of all I'd like to thank Vanessa over at Citron and Guavaberry for the nomination.
And now we know that if I ever won an award I would need a lot of time to put a good speech together. Anyway let's move away from my poor attempt at humour, but I am thankful for this, like it seriously means a lot to me, so thank you Vanessa!
1. Thank the person who nominated you & link their blog
2. Each nominee must name 7 things about themselves
3. They must nominate 15 blogs or bloggers they've recently discovered or follow regularly
4. Inform the nominees about their award
5. No tag backs!
Seven things about me:
1. I have really bad social anxiety and I'm not just saying this because it seems to be the cool thing to be at the moment. I'm saying it because I'm awkward. Just genuinely awkward. I get nervous and worry like crazy when I have to talk to someone who I don't know even something simple like ordering food at a restaurant, but I am trying to get over this and gain more confidence to which I think I am doing and I'm proud of myself for what I've managed to do.
2. I'm starting college this year and I'm going to study business because I'd love to have my own business one day even though I aren't very clever.
3. I don't like talking to people first, as I feel like I'm annoying them, so I won't text people first or write to someone first.
4. Reality TV is my life; I literally love it; it's my favourite
5. My natural hair colour is dark brown and I dye it blonde every six weeks; which is very bad, but being a brunette just doesn't suit me.
6. I'm really shy until I know the person and then you will literally hate me because I have a very dry sense of humour, so sometimes I say hurtful things, but I never mean it and if I know that I've hurt the persons feelings I will feel guilty as hell because I didn't mean what I said, I'm just very sarcastic.
7. I used to have over a 100 nail varnishes until I sorted through them and gave all the ones that I didn't like or didn't use to my brothers fiance and she likes them. I know have 53 nail varnishes (I just counted them, that's why the number is so precise; don't judge me!)
People that I nominate:
Nadine - http://rosyblossom.blogspot.co.uk/
Maddy - http://www.beautybanterblog.com/
Aaliyah - http://shadowlinergirl.blogspot.co.uk/
Georgina - http://thousanddollardreams.blogspot.co.uk/
(I understand that this isn't 15 blogs, but I didn't want to just list random blogs for the sake of it)
Until next time