Saturday 9 February 2013

The Body Shop || Vitamin E Moisture Cream

A couple of days ago, I noticed that my skin was starting to dry out... and I had no cream to sort it out with. I did my research and found out that I needed a good Vitamin E moisturizer, so the first place that I looked was the body shop, as I know they have a range of Vitamin E products. I had a browse through the products on the website and found what I wanted, it cost £4 for 15ml or £11 for 50ml, so my first reaction was to go for the smaller version just to test it out, as my face doesn't like a lot of products on it because I have sensitive especially on my face.

When I actually went into the store, they didn't have the 15ml size, so I got my brother to ask the woman behind the counter and she said that they don't do a 15ml size... Even though I know I have seen a 15ml one on the website, so she started going on about how they must stock more items on the website or something. I went back and had a look at all the products again and decided on getting the Vitamin E moisture cream for all skin types for £10, it may only be a £1 knocked off, but a £1 is a £1.



This is an absolute life saver... I bought it this morning and applied it as soon as I got home and my dry skin has practically no more! It's about 95% clear already! It's not greasy at all and you don't need to use that much, I put a little bit on my finger and do that about 5 times and that's it! The cream it's self is a pale pink colour and has a nice smell to it, the smell is nothing special, but it could be worse. It is a little pricey, but it's totally worth it! It also quickly absorbs, so it is great for quick application and lasts all day, it's also left my skin all healthy looking and feeling soft. I would definitely recommend this product as it has become an instant favourite for me and I'm sure that it will last a long time.

5 comments:

  1. I have some Vitamin E stuff from the body shop, it's great!

    just-be-a-dream.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only just started using the body shop products and i'm in love with them, definitely going to have to give this one a go. Great post!

    ww.georginaclare.com
    .Georgina Clare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try this

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here


    ReplyDelete