Friday 7 June 2013

The Liebster Award

The Liebster award, part two!

Shall we call it that? Since I've already done one, but me not wanting to disappoint I thought I'd do another one since I've been nominated again and I love these types of posts, so I just thought why not? SO thank you to Jess for nominating me! 

Rules:
1. Each nominee must answer 11 questions that were asked by the blogger that nominated them.
2. You must choose 11 bloggers who have under 200 followers to pass the award onto.
3.Then come up with 11 questions that they will answer
4. Go to their page and tell them that you have nominated them
5. No tag backs 

It would of been a lot easier to copy and paste that instead of writing it out... oh well.

1. What's your favourite season?

Summer! No hesitation. I love the warmer weather and how it stays light outside for longer and I can wear dresses and skirts without people thinking I'm crazy, haha! Plus it's appropriate to drink cold, so when I go to somewhere like costa and get an inced lemonade I don't feel like a freak because it's hot outside and not snowing or something.

2. Favourite place to shop for clothes?

Primark! I think some of the items in Primark are amazing and a complete bargain! However in Primark if you want the good stuff you have to have a good look because not all of it is great, but a lot of the clothes I have are from Primark and some of my friends will be surprised when I say that something that I'm wearing is from Primark, as they thought it was from somewhere like River Island or Republic.

3. Do you prefer long or short hair?

My hair is currently about medium length and I'm trying to grow it because I'd love to have long hair. If styled correctly it can look gorgeous where as I don't think you can do a lot with a bob.

4. If you could buy any makeup product, what would you buy?

Is this no matter what the price is? Because if it is I think I'd buy everything, haha! No, but if I could only get one thing I'd get a Naked eye palette.

5. Do you have any hobbies other than blogging, if so, what?

I love reading and writing stories. I love a good book and I also love writing stories. I can't even explain why I just do!

6. What would your dream job be?

I would love my own business. I don't quite know what yet, but I've always dreamed of having my own shop and it would be even better to have a successful shop.

7. What is your favourite lipstick?

If it I had to choose from one that I own I would have to say the Rimmel Kate Moss 08 lipstick. The colour is so natural and pretty! It's also well pigmented and not very drying. It's great.

8. Favorite flowers?

I love lilies, I think they're really pretty, especially the white ones, but I also like Tulips because my mum likes them and buys them quite a lot, so we always have a bunch of tulips in the living room.

9. Who's your style inspiration?

This might sound weird, but I don't have one. I wear what I like, what I feel comfortable in and what suits my body shape. Don't get me wrong I will look at celebrities and think that outfit is so pretty, but I know that I couldn't wear anything like that because it wouldn't suit my body shape or I know that I wouldn't feel comfortable in it and I hate not feeling comfortable with what I'm wearing. So yeah... I don't really have any.

10. What's your go-to hairstyle?

My go to hairstyle is a middle parting with the side clipped back. I can't be doing with having hair in my eyes, so my hair is practrically always clipped back because I hate having it down and then having to keep pushing it out of my eyes because my hair goes really soft and it will just fall forward, so I always clip it back.

11. What would you normally do on a sunny day?

I'd go somewhere with friends, just go for a walk around and talk, nothing to stressy just have fun and chill.

Bloggers who I tag:


My Questions:
1. What's your favourite blog post that you have ever written?
2. What has been you biggest achievement of 2013, so far?
3. What is your most treasured possession?
4. How long have you been blogging for?
5. What beauty item is at the top of your wishlist?
6. Do you prefer lip gloss or lipstick?
7. Favorite film?
8. The Body Shop or Lush
9. Do you prefer Online shopping or going out to the store?
10. High heels or flats?
11. Why did you decide to start a blog?

Again a big thanks to Jess for the nomination! I hope you've all enjoyed the post!


1 comment:

  1. Hey love! I wanted to thank you for nominating "Unlimited Wants, Limited Funds"! You're so sweet for doing so. Unfortunately, Polina and I have stopped working on that blog. I do however have my own beauty blog now if you would like to check it out! Have a lovely day!

    xx,
    Masha
    (mashasmumbles.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete