Monday 6 May 2013

April Favourites!

Considering we're nearly in double figures and I haven't done my April favourites yet, is a bit shocking, come on Hannah you're slacking! The reason I have put my favourites off for so long is because money is a bit tight at the moment, so I haven't had anything new throughout the month, so all of my favourites are old gems and some are not beauty related and you may think I'm very weird by the end.

Let's start off with the Bubblegum lip scrub from Lush




This stuff is a life saver I originally had it for Christmas and used it a couple of times around then, but I never really noticed a difference because I didn't apply it right. I recently decided to try it again after I saw a YouTube video of someone using it, so I tried it again and I was really pleasantly surprised at the results, it tastes delicious, as it is partly made from sugar, so it tastes and smells amazing. It is a little pricey at £5.25, but that could just be not liking to spend a lot of money, if you want to check you can here!

Next up is a product from Simple, it's the kind to skin cleansing facial wipes


This product will forever be one of my favourites, as it's just brilliant, it removes make up and keeps the skin fresh. I use this every morning and every night and it keeps my skin looking healthy and feeling healthy. I have sensitive skin and once when I was using a cheap brand of wipes they left my face burning and blotchy which was not good, let's just put it that way. These wipes are just amazing seriously  I have been using them for a good couple of years now and even my mum uses them, haha. Check them out here!

The next item is not beauty related in fact it is cereal. It's frosted wheats


When I was younger this was probably my second favourite cereal, as coco pops always won and then after a while I stopped having these, so when I went to Tesco a couple of weeks back I remembered that these used to be nice and that I had them when I was little, so I wanted to try them again and I'm so glad that I did. These are exactly what they say on the box they are frosted wheats, so it's basically wheat covered in sugar. Now I never normally have time to eat cereal in a morning, but ever since buying these I have made an effort to eat it and haven't missed a day yet. They're just so good and remind me a bit of my childhood.

Last favourite is a group/ band whatever you want to call them, it's Bastille
Not my picture

I'm really ashamed that I've only started listening to these recently, as they are amazing! My all time favourite song by them is Of the night, as it is beautiful. The other songs I like by them are Pompeii, Flaws and Laura Palmer, although I like all of the songs on the album. If you haven't heard anything by them yet then you definitely should and if they're not your type of music then...I don't even know, haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment